Monday, May 4, 2009

They just don't fit anymore...

Here I thought I was the only one having issues with clothes. One morning Laney came in wearing some jeans that were slightly on the highwater side...so I suggested she go and change into some other jeans. So she came back all hurt and frustrated in some jeans that looked like tight capris. I couldn't remember buying them, so when she looked at me in distress and said, "Mom, all my clothes are TOO SMALL" I had to take a second look. She had grabed Chloe's new pair of jeans by accident and was putting them on. The thing is, she actually got them buttoned and on...amazing. I had to just laugh out loud which didn't make her happy because this was very traumatic. Then I explained to her that they were Chloe's and she still fit into all her clothes. She was very relieved.

How funny it is that even at a young age, it is still hard to adjust growing out of your clothes:) I myself have a VERY hard time with it.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

That is so funny! Your girls are so darling. I loved those Easter pics you took of them. Little Ava looks like such a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet her! We'll have to get together again soon and let the girls play while we chat and let our babes meet. :)