Thursday, April 22, 2010

We did it baby!

I cannot believe that a year has past already. It seems like just yesterday that your little self made it's entrance into our lives. I can remember when I first saw your perfect little face with those beautiful eyes and all your HAIR! Everyone said it looked like you just stepped out of a salon before you came. You were just amazing and so perfect. I would count your little toes and fingers and be amazed at how absolutely perfect you were.



After a year you are still dazzling us...in more ways than one. You are a little spit fire that keeps us all on our toes. Your personality shines so bright. And when you smile....you light up the day. When you are happy, it seems everything else is fantastic. Some where within the year...you have claimed the pants in the family. At first I thought they were daddy's with an occassional use from me...but then dad said that I had them...so apparently you took them in all the confusion. I am astounded that a little one year old can have four people jump so fast with a simple shout out, but that shows you just how much we all love you.
And you love your sisters too. You love to play baby dolls with them or anything really. You love to dance to music which we need to record sometime because it is a sight to see....always adorable. I have enjoyed watching you learn and grow this year. It was amazing how much you took in after we got your tubes in, it was like you were a sponge just soaking it all in. I would have liked to watch you sleep a little more...but I caught the rare moments :)
From day one you had us all wrapped around your little fingers. Your sisters have adored you since the first time they held you and they still try to hold you even with a little fight from you. And to your credit...you have survived all their "lovin'" :) You are now a whole 29 inches tall, weighing in at 21 lbs.
I look back and the year just flew. I can't believe that you aren't my little baby anymore...but a walking talking toddler. Sometimes you will let me cradle you again but it is hard to see those days go. Ava you have truly been a blessing in our lives. We love you so much and can't wait to see what the next year brings. Happy late Birthday:) Here are some pictures throughout the year.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Cute pictures!!!

Chelle said...

Doesn't time just fly like crazy?? That is what I'm saying about Turin too. Where did the year go? It felt like a whirlwind (wonderful, but too fast!) we need to get together again.