Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flying High







Today we took the girls to LIFETIME warehouse to get me a craft table...but somehow we end up walking out of there with a basketball hoop and almost an airplane. Yes...an airplane. They had a ball on it. Grandma Ro better not look....she might want one for her backyard. Man the kids would have a blast!! Here's a look at them.

Our next assignment for photo class is table top photography. Again...not my favorite but it may come in handy. So I took a few just to fool around. I don't like any of them but the piano one, but the good thing is I am learning tons on Photoshop! I love that program. I don't think there is anything you can't do!






I will have to take some pics of the girls with their basketball hoop. I don't know who is more excited, kids or dad! It's a little small for him, but he makes it work. Stay tuned.....

No comments: