Saturday, February 23, 2008

Michael and I have decided that we need to take time for each other, so we try to go out at least twice a month. We aren't always successful, but it's the effort that counts right? And we have just discovered babysitting. We were a little hesitant until we found one that we really, and I emphasize, REALLY like. So hopefully she doesn't get tired of us. But it is not often that you can find someone to feed your kids, change them, and have them in bed by the time you get home. She is fabulouse! So, Michael choose to take us to the Jazz game last week for our outing.

I have to say that I am not a big fan of basketball. It looks like a fun sport to play, but I have a hard time supporting grown men, getting paid to do what they love and then complaining that they only make 2 million dollars a year....so sad. But Michael enjoys it so I put my best face forward and we had fun. Mostly because we were together, and I like half time shows too. But I was thinking how much fun the girls would have had there. They would have had a blast....next time is their turn. Here are a few pics from our night. I kept looking for the Bear for Laney, but he wouldn't get close enough to us. Sorry babe. But I did get a close up of a hottie...let me show you!
Not here.....Nope....not this one either!

Oh....how cute! Oh...here it is.

Yes... I know...he is a cutie...but he is taken girls...sorry!

No comments: