Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here's to my first blog!



So I am having technical difficulties! This is the third time I have typed this...but third time is the charm right!

So here is to my very first blog! I didn't think I would ever get one because they seem like too much hassle (which this experience is not helping it's cause :) But I figure, I need a place I can just say what I think and post some of my pictures that I love to take...so here we are! Plus I really need to journal. I look at my two little girls and think...where did the time go? And I have my memories, but I would like them to here what I thought during their younger years...so here's to you girls!

As you can see, I love to take pictures! I love to catch life while it is happening. I love to show what we are doing in my pictures. I love for you to see a glimpse into our lives through pictures. So this months photo class has been a little hard for me because we have gotten assignments to do landscapes and official poses. Granted, I need to get creative and get outside of my box, but my one problem is that it is very snowy and not so pretty because it is in the melting stage and really rather cold outside. Now if it was in the fall or in the spring...let me at it, but as for now...I have to look really hard. And now I have to do table top photos! GEESH that is really stretching it, but I may like it. Above are some of my attempts, don't laugh. But I will keep trying. i have two more weeks before I have to show them to people.

Lately we have not been up to much but I realize that my kids are getting so much personality and I wonder, where did that come from. Chloe is just a loud, voicestrous, vivacious character that dances and sings and says her prayers. She just makes you laugh really. And Laney is just getting so grown up! She is so independant now and has so much to say. She is now learning how to express herself instead of throwing fits, but now I have to deal with how she expresses them! All new phases but all new adventures. All I can say is I love em! I love em, I love em!! Their my life.


1 comment:

Roleen said...

I am sooooo excited about your new blogspot. The very highlight of my days are when my girls post pictures and share their thoughts and feelings. Love the pictures you posted. Can't wait for more.