Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas list

So Grandma Ro asked us to make a list of Christmas desires of our little ones and you wouldn't think this would be so hard. I have been working on this for about two weeks. It's not that there isn't anything out there that they want...its NARROWING it down. In fact...I am starting to really dislike commercials in the morning. I am tempted to quite tv...I know...very brave statement, but COME ONE already. They know how to get those little girls I tell you.

So instead of giving this list of exactly what the girls want I am just going to give an idea of what they like. They love to sit around and play with they My Little Pony Ponyville sets. I didn't think Chloe would, but she does. Cuz really anything Lanes does, she loves. Works out great when they share :)


They newest and greatest of the commercials for the ponies is the carnival set.


And they would really love this...but Grandma don't fold to the pressure. It is only a mere $359!!! Can you charge that for something? But of course they might need some more ponies to add to the fun :)


The girls also love princesses!! They love to play them, they love to watch them...you name it. The new thing out now is a pony for each princess that actually walks...I tell you, when will they stop? But of course they saw that on the tv. They love to play with these dolls, but they have itty bitty shoes. But it makes the girls happy. And Laney keeps talking about a princess castle. I am at a loss, but if you find one, she would love you.


They love Dora...still. That little loveable girl always has a home here. Apparently there is one you can take in the bathtub that has caught their eye...what could be funner?


And they absolutely LOVE dolls. You could get them accessories...clothes have been the big thing lately but I can't really find any so I resorted to getting a pattern...yeah..which me luck.


They love books, movies, games, puzzles, PJ's, etc. They are so easy to please. You could get them a soccer goal and they would love it. One of the many things I love about these sweeties. Now if you want to be SUPER Grandma what they REALLY REALLY REALLY want is a swingset (Mom kind of wants that too). But not just any swingset...a Lifetime one. Hey...I thought everyone gets an outrageous item on the list! Hope that helps Grandma. The girls can't wait to see you in a month!

P.S. The pony stuff was on sale at Amazon if you want to take a look.

No comments: