Friday, October 3, 2008

Search and find..



So football season has begun and usually I really dreaded...I mean really dreaded it. But now I appreciate it. It is something my husband loves to do (even though he doesn't do it as much as he may like to) and it opens up some time I can do something I enjoy :) I have started scrapping again. Well not exactly, I like to do just fun pages with the pictures so I can frame more than one. Recently, I was lucky enough to take some photos of my friends twins. So I just played around with them and made some pages, so don't get confused. These are not my twins :) But, true to the title of the blog, there will be a suprise in one of the pages so look close. But they are adorable twins, hope she doesn't mind if I post them. So here are a couple that I did.




And here is a page of the girls. Finally I got some time to do some of them. Granted this isn't my best page, but I was under some time restraints.



And here are some pics of the girls new favorite past time thanks to Dad. He taught them how to stand on their heads. I don't know how he managed to show them, it gives me a headache just looking at them. But they have a blast doing it. So Grandma and Grandpa...you just might get a show during your visit.
Well, that's all for tonight. So did you find it? The suprise that is. If not, here is a hint, count how many angels there are:)

In case you still can't find it, Michael and I and the girls are expecting another little rasband in April. We are extremely excited and a little intimidated. We will be outnumbered. But not really because the little one will have 3 mothers:) Laney and Chloe are very excited, especially that they can talk about it now. They have kept a pretty good secret if you don't mind me saying. And have been practicing on their holding techniques. They get it right 90% of the time...we will have to work on the other 10.

7 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys. You have the cutest family how fun to add another one into the mix.

Nice job on the pictures of Ashley and Hayden. I can't believe how big they are already.

Dacia said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! You'll have another beauty to add to your little ones.

me said...

Congratulations!

crazygirl said...

congrats you guys! and good luck! -J

crazygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelle said...

Miranda!
This is GREAT!! I'm so excited we'll have kids the same age. so when we got together we were both pregnant...funny. When is your due date then? Are you behind me? We had so much fun with you guys, we definitely need to do it again--and now I have a car! Wahoo!!
love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda - I never check blogs, but thought I would see what you're up to (since we haven't talked in FOREVER! I'm glad I did - CONGRATULATIONS!!!